Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What are they doing?

Its been a few weeks since my last post, mainly because there doesn’t seem to be any news out of the All Blacks training camp. Sure they had a warm up game against the local police and will play a local invitational squad in Auckland on Thursday but they haven’t had a real test since July 21st!

I have to admit this has me anxious but when you look at the pool games that NZ will be playing in the month of September it does give them time to warm up. They are not going to face much fierce competition until the Quarter Finals, although, I am looking forward to the Scotland game September 23rd to see if they are for real after beating Ireland a week ago.

It looks like we are just going to have to sit back, wait and see, and believe what Henry and the other coaches are telling us: They know what they want to do, they know how they are going to do it, and they can’t wait. Neither can I boys, neither can I.

No comments: