Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Heading to Rugby World Cup 2007

Secured tickets to the quarter finals in Cardiff for the RWC, I guess they open up extra ticket sales from time to time on the RWC site as they were sold out last time I looked. As this game will be the 1st place in pool C vs. 2nd place in pool D I am predicting All Blacks vs. Ireland for this game, should be awesome! I received my invoice for the finals if the All Blacks make it (pays to be a NZ citizen) so I am in for the finals as well! As it stands I am going to be in the UK and France for the quarter, semi and finals so it will not be hard to get some proper rugby atmosphere.

I wish there were some way to get tickets for the Semi Finals but it seems that they are all allocated via the lottery process. I shouldn’t be complaining seeing two games but if I get the chance, you know I am grabbing tickets for the semis! As it stands I will have to watch the semi’s at the Walkabout in London unless Jedi from the Rugby Roundtable (www.rugbyroundtable.com) gets his alternative rugby commentary UK tour off and running. At any rate it is setting up to be a hell of a two weeks of rugby across the pond!

Hope to meet some of you AB fanatics when I am there.

No comments: